Thursday, July 27, 2006

So i just got home tonight from the most amazing party. It was the album listening party for the new Outkast record. Of course i got to meet and have a good conversation with Andre and Big Boi which was quite surreal. I had my own "artist' table on this river boat at the party and then we all went up in the London eye, which is basically a giant ferris wheel in london to listen to the new album. ha. Anyways, quite an amazing night and both of the Outkast guys wished me good luck on my new record. wow. Anyways, hope all is well in Roanoke. I'll be home Aug 13-20 getting down in VA.

1 Comments:

Blogger salma hayek said...

Best Software Downloads and Reviews. the most comprehensive source for free-to-trysoftware downloads on the WebBEST 4 DOWNLOADS

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home