Thursday, July 13, 2006

So I've now crossed the 3 month mark of living in London. It's a great city but I do still miss home. Next week should be quite exciting b/c we're going to Spain to shoot the album cover photos. I've never been to Spain so it should be a great experience. Tommorow morning I"m playing a show in Liverpool. HOME OF THE BEATLES. I've always wanted to goto Liverpool and see what it is about this city that produced such amaazing talent. Anyways, the show should be about 10K people so that should be pretty fun. haha. Anyways, hope all is well in the star city.
rc

2 Comments:

Blogger blogaccount54 said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:26 PM

 
Blogger julie sandoval said...

Hey Ross,

How much fun was your visit to El Pueblo? (your last Video site) Just so you know El Pueblo is the birth place of Los Angeles. I had a really good time watching you film your new video (name of song not to be disclosed) I was the site rep. at the monument. Good luck with all your ventures. You are on your way!

Julie

11:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home